How To Make CBN Night Time Tea
Are you looking for a way to make CBN night Time Tea? Do you want a nice and refreshing beverage to end your day? Maybe it was a longggg day at work and you just want to chill out. No matter what the reason is, we have got you covered with a tasty and cost effective way to brew your own CBN night Time tea. It’s just like making any other homemade tea, with only a few extra steps. To learn more about CBN, click here!
You can apply the same principles and dosing to other products, such as lemonade, coffee, sodas and any other beverages. However, since CBN generally comes in oral form it mixes best in hot beverages or frozen/blended drinks.
Original recipe yields 1-2 Cups
Each serving is 6.6mg of CBN. To increase the milligram strength, simply increase the amount of Zen CBN Dream Drops you are starting with. For example, if you would like to make them 13.2mg you would increase the total Zen CBN drops by 2X, which in this case is our Zen CBN Drops with chamomile.
Prep Time: 5 minutes Cook time: 5-10 minutes Yield: 1-2 Cups Category: beverage Keywords: CBN, delta 8 recipes, make delta 8 edibles
- 1 teaspoon dried passionflower
- 1 teaspoon dried chamomile
- 1 teaspoon dried lemon balm
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 drops of Zen CBN Dream Drops with chamomile for sleep
- Step 1: Mix all the dried herbs and add them to a stainless steel tea ball or a tea bag and place in a mug.
- Step 2: Pour boiling water into the mug
- Step 3: Add 2 drop of Zen CBN Dream Drops
- Step 4: Add honey or other sweeteners you may prefer
- Step 5: Let everything stew for a couple minutes
- Step 6: Mix and enjoy!
- Make sure to drink sleepy time tea an hour before going to sleep.
- Be sure to be responsible and keep any edible products out of reach from children and pets. These products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to cure, treat, diagnose, or prevent any disease.