Delta 8 Chocolate chip cookies
Original recipe yields 24 servings
Each serving is 10mg of Delta 8 THC and 2.5 mg of CBD. To increase the milligram strength, simply increase the amount of delta 8 material (tincture) you are starting with. For example, if you would like to make them 20mg you would increase the total delta 8 tincture by 2X, or 50mg cookies would be a 5X increase in starting material, which in this case is our Zen delta 8 tincture. Another way to make them stronger is to simply make larger and fewer cookies 12 cookies would be twice the milligram strength, while 18 cookies would be a 50% increase.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes Yield: 24 Servings Recipe Category: dessert Keywords: delta 8 edibles, delta 8 recipes, make delta 8 edibles
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 30ml bottle of 2000mg Delta 8 drops by Zen Delta 8
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2 in a small sauce pan, melt butter and add 300milligram of Zen Delta 8 tincture. Use the dropper to measure 4.5ml of tincture, this is equal to 300mg of total Delta 8 and CBD. Thoroughly mix the butter with the Delta 8 tincture, you want the solution to mix completely to assure to accurate and consistent dosing.
- Step 3Cream together the infused Delta 8 butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts.
- Step 4 Drop by large spoonfuls onto un-greased pans. Make 24 cookies at 10mg Delta 8 and 2.5mg of CBD. Pro tip: use kitchen scale and try to get all cookies to weigh the same! The closer each cookie is in size, the more accurate and consistent the dosing will be.
- Step 5Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned. Once they are thoroughly cooked, let cool for 5+ minutes and enjoy your infused cookies!
- *Be sure to be responsible and keep any edible products out of reach from children and pets. These products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to cure, treat, diagnose, or prevent any disease.