Cannabidiol Isolate: CBD Isolate Information and Uses
In recent years, CBD products have surged in popularity for their potential health and wellness benefits. Among these products, CBD isolate has emerged as a versatile and pure form of cannabidiol, giving you a customizable approach to adding CBD to almost anything you consume or apply topically.
CBD Isolate can be incorporated into your daily routine or added to your favorite DIY skin care recipes, even cookies or drinks. In this article, we will explore the uses of CBD isolate and explain exactly what it is and how it differs from other hemp CBD products.
- When Cannabidiol, or CBD, is isolated from hemp, you are left with a 99% pure crystalline CBD powder that is flavorless and free of all hemp plant matter.
- CBD crystalline powder can be taken in its raw form, vaped, smoked, added to food and drinks, infused into oil, added to lotions and topicals, or used in your own DIY creations.
- CBD Isolates are the purest form of CBD, with zero THC, and is famous for its diverse wellness benefits and non-psychoactive effects.
- Yin Yang Infusions is a trusted supplier of high-quality pure CBD isolate powder derived from organic, non-GMO hemp grown in the USA and lab-tested for purity and potency. You can buy CBD Isolate here. Contact us if you want to purchase CBD Isolate In Bulk.
What is CBD Isolate?
CBD Isolate is the purest form of CBD, extracted from hemp plants. The hemp plant goes through a production process, grinding up the biomass to prepare it for extraction.
During the refinement process, all of the hemp plant compounds, including oils, terpenes, other cannabinoids, chlorophyll, and more, are removed.
The result is a purified refined powder with no taste or odor, making it highly versatile and easy to use.
Top 10 Benefits of CBD
- Stress Reduction: Many people use CBD to help manage stress and promote relaxation.
- Soothe an Anxious Mind: Some users find that CBD may promote ease and balance and help alleviate anxious feelings.
- Improved Sleep: CBD is often used to support better sleep quality.
- Pain Management: CBD may offer relief from aches and discomfort.
- Recovery Support: Some individuals use CBD to support the body's recovery process to regulate swelling and flare-ups.
- Skin Health: CBD-infused skincare products are believed to have benefits for skin conditions.
- Mood Enhancement: CBD may contribute to an improved mood and emotional well-being.
- Regulate Appetite: Some people may use CBD products to help balance their appetite, especially for patients who are managing complicated health issues that disrupt their appetite.
- Enhanced Wellness: CBD can be supplemented to support general wellness as it supports your endocannabinoid system functions, which regulate many physiological processes.
- Muscle Relaxation: CBD is commonly used to promote muscle relaxation and reduce tension.
How Do You Use CBD Isolate Powder?
CBD isolate powder is so versatile; there are hundreds of ways you could use it. Here are a few ideas to inspire you.
Create your own CBD-infused products. The possibilities are endless!
Dissolve CBD powder into a carrier oil like MCT oil, olive oil, or coconut oil to use on your skin or in your cooking.
Add CBD isolate to lotions, moisturizers, pain creams, and other topical beauty products.
Use CBD isolate as a daily supplement for its therapeutic benefits.
Place pure CBD powder directly under your tongue and wait for it to dissolve for quick absorption into the bloodstream.
Use your CBD isolate powder in a concentrate vaporizer.
Mix CBD powder into recipes or make homemade CBD-infused edibles like these isolate brownies!
Add CBD Isolate to your dog's food.
You can give CBD isolate to your pets if they need wellness support.
Use bulk CBD isolate and put it in capsules to make your own CBD supplement.
Add CBD powder to coffee, tea, smoothies, juice, or other beverages.
Make CBD mocktails by swapping out the alcohol and blending CBD isolate into your drink for a relaxing treat.
Make CBD-infused salad dressings.
Combine CBD isolate with other cannabinoid isolates or CBD products to enhance them.
How is CBD Isolate Made?
Making CBD isolate is an advanced extraction process that requires specialized equipment and trained hemp extraction technicians. The multi-step process involves harvesting raw hemp and having it tested to ensure no contaminants, pesticides, or impurities.
The hemp plants are typically ground and soaked in a solvent to extract the cannabinoids and valuable compounds. Next, the plant matter goes through multiple rounds of purging to refine further and isolate the cannabidiol, which is then turned into a CBD isolate powder.
Yin Yang Infusions CBD isolate is lab tested and undergoes a full-panel screening to test for concentrations of cannabinoids as well as for pesticides, heavy metals, residual solvents, microbes, and other toxins.
Our lab-tested CBD isolate tests out at 99% purity, is completely free of other minor cannabinoids, and is 100% THC-free.
CBD Isolate vs CBD Whole Plant Extract
CBD isolate is the pure form of CBD, without any other hemp compounds. In contrast, a whole plant extract, also referred to as full spectrum, may contain other cannabinoids, terpenes, flavonoids, chlorophyll, and the naturally occurring compounds found in the plant.
Isolate CBD does not offer the entourage effect that whole plant CBD does; however, if you want the purest CBD and a THC-free experience, then CBD Isolate is the best choice.
- Pure CBD 99% purity
- No other cannabinoids and plant
Full Spectrum CBD
- Whole plant extract
- Full plant cannabinoid profile contains more than just CBD
- Can have up to 0.3% THC
- Includes plant terpenes
- Produces an Entourage Effect
Products Made with CBD Isolate
There are so many products made with CBD Isolate, as its non-viscous crystal or powder form is oil soluble and dissolves seamlessly, so it is easy to manipulate and combine with other ingredients.
You can find just about anything from capsules, CBD oil infusions, gummies, edibles, skincare and beauty products, pain relief creams, and even dietary supplements and vitamin drink mix powders that now incorporate pure CBD isolate for an added boost.
You can experience the benefits of CBD by trying our pure CBD Isolate powder, enjoy some of our best-selling products made with CBD Isolate, orexplore some of our other CBD products!
Yin Yang Infusiond CBD Isolate Products:
- CBD Isolate Powder
- Isolate CBG + CBD Topicals
- CBD and CBG Isolate Gummy Bears
- CBD Isolate Capsules
- Isolate vape products
Buy Bulk CBD Isolate
Interested in purchasing bulk CBD to make your own CBD creations? Contact us here for wholesale CBD isolate pricing and options. Yin Yang Infusions offers CBD isolate in bulk in various quantities.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Add Isolate CBD Powder to Food?
You can add CBD Isolate powder to food or drinks, but CBD isolate is sensitive to heat and will lose its potency if heated over 320°f.
CBD isolate is best in low-heat recipes or to top off food to maintain its integrity and potential benefits.
Can CBD Isolate be Heated?
CBD Isolate can be heated up, but it should not be heated any more than 320°f, or it will degrade the quality and potency. If vaping CBD isolate in a concentrated format, ensure proper heating temperature for best results.
How much CBD Isolate should I take?
There is no standard amount when it comes to dosing CBD isolate, as everybody has a unique endocannabinoid system and will respond differently depending on their wellness needs,dose format, and tolerance.
If you are wondering how much CBD isolate you should take, use the general rule "low and slow," starting with a small amount and experimenting with more over time to find what works best for you. Remember that the format in which you consume CBD isolate will have an impact on the effects and the time it takes to feel it working.
Taking CBD isolate sublingually will have faster effects compared to eating it in an edible, where it will take time to be digested and absorbed into the bloodstream.
How Do You Store CBD Isolate?
It is best to store your CBD isolate in an air-tight container out of direct sunlight to preserve potency and freshness.
Can I order bulk CBD isolate powder?
You can buy CBD Isolate powder in bulk through Yin Yang Infusions. Contact us for quantity and pricing options.