CBN brownie recipe
How to make CBN brownies
Have you ever wanted to make CBN brownies for night time relaxation? Now you can, simply follow this recipe and you will be on your way to enjoying delicious CBN brownies that make the perfect treat before bed! Please keep out of reach from children and pets.
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter or oil as a substitute
- 2 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 gram of CBN isolate (1000mg)
- 1 1/4 cups cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease 9x13 inch baking pan.
- Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan over low heat.
- Add 1 gram of CBN isolate to the butter or oil and stir until evenly mixed.
- Stir in the sugar and heat for 1-2 minutes, until the mixture is hot but not bubbling.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Add the eggs one at a time, stirring after each addition.
- Add the cocoa powder, salt, baking powder, espresso powder (if using), and vanilla extract. Stir until smooth.
- Add the flour and stir until just combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs.
- Let the brownies cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes before cutting and serving. Enjoy!
- The total batch makes 30 brownies at approximately 33mg CBN per brownie. You can increase or decrease the dose by increasing or decreasing the size and number of brownies per batch!