WHAT ARE CBN GUMMIES? AND HOW TO PROPERLY USE THEM
We all know about the relaxing qualities of cannabis and it’s ability to help lull us to sleep. With CBN, you can now isolate the sleep-inducing effects of cannabis without having to smoke or get high!
In the ever-evolving landscape of other sleep aids, CBN gummies have emerged as an enticing and delectable option for individuals seeking a peaceful night's sleep and a tranquil mind.
What Are CBN Gummies?
Cannabinol (CBN) gummies are cannabis edibles infused with the cannabinoid "cannabinol." Full-spectrum CBN gummies may contain additional cannabinoids like CBD and THC, while those made with CBN isolate exclude other cannabinoids.
If you're familiar with traditional, THC infused cannabis gummies, then CBN gummies will be a gentler and familiar experience. CBN gummies are used by many to help achieve better sleep, or for those who have trouble falling asleep.
But first we have to answer some questions about this soporific cannabinoid, like:
What is Cannabinol?
Cannabinol, known better by the acronym CBN, is an interesting new cannabinoid discovered in the marijuana plant. It is best known for being the cannabinoid that is created when THC ages.
CBN is very mildly psychoactive compared to its parent molecule THC, however people commonly report feeling incredibly relaxed and sedative effects from taking CBN orally. Due to the commonly reported sedative properties of CBN, most users feel it is best used at night time.
The market presents various CBN formulations, from tinctures to capsules to gummies. Manufacturers assert CBN's ability to induce drowsiness, particularly in aged cannabis products with elevated CBN content.
Where does CBN come from?
We know that cannabinol is usually present in high amounts in older cannabis due to the way it is created via the oxidation of THC, and people are starting to take note. CBN or cannabinol is best known for being the cannabinoid created when THC degrades over time. While research is limited, effects of the human body are still being explored.
Like most compound found in the hemp plant, CBN can be isolated and extracted from the plant for use without the effects the other cannabinoids encourage.
One thing we do know, CBN is usually present in high amounts in older cannabis due to the way it is created via the oxidation of THC and people are starting to take note. CBN can be found in hemp, and hemp companies like Yin Yang Infusions make CBN infused products for night time relaxation!
While being mildly psychoactive, compared to its parent molecule THC, people commonly report feeling incredibly relaxed and sedative effects from taking CBN orally. Most users feel it is best used at night time to help with sleep, or in low doses during the day for severe anxiety. CBD sleep gummies and CBN sleep gummies generally come from hemp plants, making them legal in most states. Curious about the differences between CBD and CBN, click here!
What is the Difference Between CBN and THC?
Now that we've established CBN's differences from CBD, we must now separate it from THC. One of the key differences between CBN and THC is that CBN does not have psychoactive properties. This means that it does not produce the characteristic "high" associated with THC consumption.
People will often look for products with zero thc, but anything derived from hemp plants will still have a marginal amount! If a product says it contains a small percentage of THC (below 1%) then do not worry.
Instead, CBN offers potential therapeutic benefits without the mind-altering effects. While many users report using THC for sleep, the psychoactive effects make THC less ideal than something like CBD or CBN.
What is the Difference Between CBN and CBD?
In the intricate tapestry of cannabinoids, Cannabinol (CBN) and cannabidiol (CBD) play distinctive roles. While CBD has been extensively researched for its anti-inflammatory and potential sleep-promoting properties, CBN, considered minimally psychoactive, remains in the shadow of its more popular counterparts.
The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted approval for specific CBD and synthetic THC products for medical applications, a milestone yet to be achieved by any CBN product.
This divergence emphasizes the necessity for additional research to unlock the full therapeutic potential of CBN and the ways it interacts with its fellow cannabinoids.
Exploring the Effects of CBN Sleep Gummies:
Research suggests that CBN gummies may help with inflammation, pain relief, appetite stimulation, nausea, and promoting sleep. Like other cannabinoid-infused foods, CBN gummies typically take effect within 30 to 120 minutes.
Timing is crucial for those supplementing CBN for trouble sleeping, with recommendations to take the gummy at least one hour before bedtime for a good night sleep.
Although CBN's therapeutic potential shows promise, research into its benefits is in its early stages. Early studies hint at potential benefits, including sleep induction, pain management, appetite stimulation, immune system support, anti-inflammatory effects, ADHD symptom management, tumor growth inhibition, and glaucoma treatment.
People commonly report feeling incredibly relaxed and sedative effects from taking CBN orally. Most users feel it is best used at night time to help with sleep, or in low doses during the day for severe anxiety, claiming it helps to fall asleep faster, and alleviate stress.
What are the Benefits of CBN?
The potential benefits of CBN gummies include:
- Supports a good night's sleep. The main draw of CBN focused products - the search for a good night's rest. The interaction between CBN and the endocannabinoid system provides a promising solution for inconsistent sleep patterns, facilitating improved sleep quality.
- Manage pain. Cannabinoids have been long theorized to have anti inflammatory and analgesic effects, however more research needs to be conducted to confirm if this in in fact the case . With limited research, people are left self medicating with cannabinoids like CBN, CBD, and CBG for help improve try to improve their overall well being. The positive news it that these cannabinoids are all natural, making them an attractive option for people searching for an organic alternative.
- Manage appetite. By acting on the human bodies endocannabinoid system, CBN has the potential to stimulate appetite. If you want the appetite improvement of cannabis without smoking or THC, then CBN gummies are a great place to start! CBN is a derivative of THC, leading many people to theorize that it has the potential to stimulate appetite without creating a pround psychoactive effect.
- Promoting a calm mindset. Beyond their role in promoting sleep, CBN gummies can help promote a calm state of mind as well. The intricate interplay between CBN and receptors in the bodies endocannabinoid system have the potential to influence mood and stress levels, offering users a pathway to tranquility.
- Delicious and Easy. Aside from potential health benefits and promoting a calm, sedated state of mind, the right CBN gummies can be a treat on their own! High quality ingredients and pre-prepared dosage make CBN gummies an easy and tasty way to improve your sleep.
CBN and Bioavailability:
Bioavailability is the degree and speed to which your body can make use of a compound. Gummies reach the bloodstream through digestion, a process that can take up to two hours! Cannabinol oil in the form of tinctures can be placed and held directly under the tongue for sublingual dosing, bypassing digestion and taking effect in up to 30 minutes instead!
This mechanism enhances bioavailability, ensuring the rapid manifestation of CBN's benefits without the hindrance of traditional metabolic processes.
If you’re looking to avoid the wait that comes with gummies, then CBN Oil is a great alternative!
How to take CBN as a Sleep Aid:
Navigating the uncharted territory of CBN as a sleep aid demands a cautious approach due to the limited research guiding its usage.
Lack of established dosing guidelines leave many looking to utilize CBN gummies for sleep asking questions like "How Many CBN sleep gummies should I take?" and "Will CBN gummies help me stay asleep?"
Take the worry out of the process, and follow these tips!
Here are tips for using CBN gummies for your best sleep:
- Start with a low dose. Cannabinol gummies are typically dosed in milligrams. Users should start with a low dose, such as 10 milligrams, to see how it affects them. If no side effects appear, users can increase the dose gradually to achieve desired results. Many users end up needing to take as much as 50-100mg of CBD and CBN to help promote sleep, so fine tuning your dose to your body is going to be the best thing for a positive CBN experience.
- Take them at least 30 minutes before bed. Gummies depend on inconsistent processes like digestion to get the cannabinoids into your bloodstream - It can take up to 2 hours for edibles to kick in sometimes! So it is important to take them at a minimum 30 minutes to one hour before bed.
- Do not drive or operate machinery. Once the effects start to kick in, CBN gummies may cause drowsiness, so it's important to avoid driving or operating machinery.
- Talk to a doctor. Users should consult their doctor if they have concerns about using CBN gummies. A medical professional can help determine if CBN would be beneficial and recommend a safe and effective dose.
Where Can I Buy CBN Gummies?
As we’ve already listed, Yin Yang Infusions is a reliable and tested site for purchasing CBN products. If you're on the hunt for a potential sleep aid, out the CBN Nighttime Bundle for CBN gummies and oil!
What are the Best CBN Sleep Gummies?
Selecting the right CBN gummies involves a meticulous consideration of various factors, ensuring a seamless path to optimal sleep. These factors include product quality, ingredient composition, the type of hemp extract, appropriate dosage, and financial considerations. People looking to purchase CBN sleep gummies should only purchase from a reputable manufacturer who uses all natural ingredients whenever possible, and lab tests their final product.
Third-party certificates of analysis provide essential insights into the composition of CBN gummies, ensuring transparency about additional cannabinoids and the advertised CBN content.
Third-party lab testing, a cornerstone of product safety and efficacy, should be prioritized in the selection of high quality products. Customer reviews also offer valuable insights into real-world experiences, guiding users towards reliable and effective, high quality CBN gummies. Thankfully, we can point you in the right direction:
Yin Yang Infusions offers a number of reliably tested and high quality CBN products including both gummies and oil!
- CBD + CBN Watermelon Slumber Sweets are delicious and pre-dosed gummies that taste great and offer twofold relaxation!
- Zen CBN Dream Drops with chamomile are perfect for sleep assistance!
- CBN Isolate is versatile, and can be smoked, cooked, or infused in drinks!
Buy CBN For Rest - Yin Yang CBN Products
What else do we offer?
We wanted to highlight 3 of our most popular CBN products for sleep.
Best Organic CBN Tincture:
Our natural sleep remedy alternative is a 4:1 CBD to CBN infusion! 2000mg total cannabinoids for extra potency. 1600+mg CBD and 400+mg of CBN per bottle, formulated with chamomile and blueberry kush terpenes for relaxing and sedative effects. perfect for sleep, and relaxation, may cause sedative effects.
Our dream drops are 100% organic, gluten free, and vegan friendly, made with all natural ingredients. Our tincture comes with a specialized child resistant dropper with measurements for super accurate dosing.
We suggest taking a few drops - 0.25ml in the evening before bed to test the effects, with CBN a little bit goes a long way!
Best Vegan CBN Gummies:
These quintessential CBN slumber sweets gummies by Yin Yang infusions are a must have with 35 gummy bears per container and 1750mg of total active cannabinoids! Each bottle includes Approx. 35+mg CBD/CBN per gummy, 4:1 ratio of CBD : CBN. There are 1750+mg CBD&CBN per unit, 35 gummies per unit. These gummies are vegan, gluten free, and handmade in America.
If you like both of those products, you can buy them in our CBN sleep product bundle.
1 Gram of 98%+ CBN concentrates, THC free. Comes in a glass jar, used for vaping, dabbing, smoking, edibles, etc. The possibilities are endless, the CBN is almost 100% pure and fully activated for any use or project! This CBN isolate is a great way to try out cannabinol and see its direct effects on your body. It is derived from hemp grown domestically with no pesticides or additives. Using isolate, you can isolate the effects of CBN on yourself without any THC or CBD involved.
***Caution, CBN can have very sedative effects and is intended primarily for sleep or evening use.
***These products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to cure, treat, diagnose, or prevent any disease. Read our website's full terms of service page BEFORE purchasing any products. Use with caution and do not drive or operate heavy machinery.